RHINO Stackable Corrugated steel Bins are bulk containers ideal for storage and shipping of heavy parts. They protect your valuable parts in transit. The all welded design is perfect for the toughest material handling applications.
The Stacking Feet allow you to easily and securely stack them which helps increase storage density on floor space.
Our stackable Corrugated Bins are popular for storing scrap metal and recyclables, assembly line components, loose merchandise in stores, heavy hardware and machine parts etc. These heavy-duty steel bins work in almost any industrial environment
Corrugated Steel Bins Features, Options & Accessories:
Solid Sides – 4 wall container. Our most popular model (See attached pictures).
Half Drop Gate – Drop the gate for easy ergonomic access to stored items. Close the gate to help contain products in storage and transit.
Lifting Lugs – Set of (4) – 8-10 mm thick x 100 x 175 mm lifting lugs with 50 mm diameter hole that are welded on corners of the Bins (on the widesr side). Allows you to lift the containers with overhead crane.
Open Hopper Front – The open front is ideal for picking products. It provides easy ergonomic access to stored goods. Ideal for parts storage and picking efficiency.
2 Way Fork Tubes – Set of 2 fork tunnels go the whole length of the container. 3″ x 6″ x 10 GA fork openings on widest side of the container. Great for when you have rotating forks and need to dump contents of container.
Angle Runners – Set of (2) – 3/16″ x 2″ x 2″ steel angle runners welded on the narrowest side go the length of the container. These runners are flush to the floor. They help prevent damage to the feet. They also help evenly distribute weight when stored on pallet rack decking and prevent point loads of feet on decking.
CAUTION: For Food Products we recommend you use a Stainless Steel or Galvanized Bin
- 12ga bottoms are only used in 49.5”W x 49.5”L, 43.5”W x 49.5”L, 43.5”W x 43.5”L and 36.5”W x 49.5”L containers.
- Industrial enamel finish is applied direct to metal through-out but not including underside.
- I.D. is a nominal dimension as we do not take into account the space that the corrugations or top wrap (rim lip) take up.
- Clear dimensions which would be the dimension of an unobstructed cube that would fit inside the container as follows for the above size:
- 46.75” x 46.75” x 22.38” clear dims